1. HFS Sport Session Membership- This membership uses the HFS Outline® to facilitate the group process. Please refer to our research page to learn more about the outline. We offer the Sport Session membership to individual families or in collaboration with schools as a part of our Classroom Connect program. The Classroom Connect program ensures students are applying the learned skills from the Sport Session group to the classroom by having familiar staff help with classroom management. The Sport Session produces effective academic outcomes for students from all development levels. It also provides students more opportunities to demonstrate critical thinking skills successfully. The main goal of this program is to help students critically think about and develop interpersonal and academic skills. Students are exposed to unique non traditional sports and fitness activities that encourage goal setting and collaboration. Students have to complete this membership successfully to participate in other memberships.
2. HFS Camp Membership- This membership allows school communities to offer quality year-round services to help promote critical thinking skills. This structured fun sport experience help students better transition to the next school year while supporting positive community development. This program is offered in different seasons and is less restrictive and more competitive then the Sport Session membership. In the summer, it is easy for students to stay in the house, play video games, watch television, text, and other isolated activities. This camp provides students a positive organized experience where they are growing and learning an array of skills that they can use for the rest of their lives. Also, this membership provides healthy competition within a safe environment with other students in the HFS program. This membership includes sports such as soccer, flag football, and basketball to name a few. Also, students have to complete this membership successfully to participate in other memberships.
"I have a conviction that a few weeks spent in a well-organized summer camp may be of more value educationally than a whole year of formal school work."
- Charles William Eliot, President, Harvard University
3. HFS Healthy Competition Membership- This membership allows for students to participate in healthy competitive sports in travel, recreational, or tournament league play. This membership includes healthy competition with students outside of the HFS program. Students would have the opportunity to participate in other cities and work with students from different schools to broaden their awareness of community. Students would have had to successfully complete the Sport Session, Camp, and or equivalent of services before they can access this membership. This membership also includes sports such as soccer, flag football, and basketball. Again, students have to complete this membership successfully to move to other memberships.
3 step process for membership:
1. Pre-apply (reserves a spot for review)
2. Attend orientation (cover details of service)
3. Complete membership application
We thank you for investing in our services. We promise to deliver a premier experience that will challenge students to become critical thinkers, which will prepare them to make a positive impact for society. Thanks for your support!!
Have Fun Sports, Inc.
Phone: 614 - 300 - 7930
Serving students grades 1st - 12th
"The Have Fun Sports program has been a great learning experience for our students. In most cases students have maintained and increased their reading text levels.
- Ms. Kenny
Have Fun Sports
P.O. Box 10323
Columbus, Ohio 43201
614 - 300 - 7930
Copyright © 2016 Have Fun Sports, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Our mission is to work with schools and community organizations to provide a safe, professional, and researched-informed environment to cultivate student critical thinking skills.